Thursday, June 30, 2005

Xpect It Soon!

Hi... Watch out this space for my views on different things that happen around us... This blogspot is to share my thoughts with everyone... May be some of my views are unacceptable to you... for views always differ. This blog is not for arriving at a conclusion over issues but merely a platform to put forward how I see things... That is why I have named it "Through My Glasses" and titled it "As I See It".

Due to time and other constraints, new posts will come up once in a month or so... So, you can check this link once in a month... if you like the posts. Also, I am not so good at writing... so don't have too much expectations... Hope you will have a nice read at this space...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SK said...

Hey Kiddo,

u got a gr8 blog here. Keep it up. U have a gr8 talent in writing. Ill post my comments 4 ur entries ASAP.

Thursday, April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home